At KRKC&CO, quality is always the first for creating every jewelry. For every customer visiting our website, we suggest you read this passage to know the materials we used to make our jewelry(some users do care about this) and also have a knowledge of how to maintain the jewelry to prolong their service life.
What is our jewelry mainly made of?
Silver, Brass or Stainless steel
14K/18K gold, White gold
Cubic Zirconia stones
★ 4-6 times plating to ensure the color and luster last long enough.
How do we make jewelry?
Here is a basic process about how we make the jewelry.
Except the above steps, the production of every KRKC jewelry needs dozens of processes, which is quite time-consuming and labor-consuming. That’s why the quality of KRKC jewelry is so good and why they sell quite well.
How to maintain your jewelry?
KRKC&CO jewelry should last perfectly about 2 years if maintained appropriately. Please follow the instructions below to prolong the jewelry service life.
1. Jewelry should be kept absolutely dry. If you do not constantly wear your jewelry, please keep it stored somewhere dry enough.(you can keep it at the gift box we offered）
2. Avoid wearing it when swimming, bathing or doing sports. If you accidentally drop it in the sea or water, remember to wipe it with the dry soft cloth.
3. Avoid all direct contact with perfume, cosmetics, detergent, etc. which may damage the surface of jewelry.
4. Avoid exposing your jewelry to extreme temperatures orto sudden fluctuations in temperature. The temperature should within 0 to 60℃.
5. For extremely dirty jewelry, pour some warm water in a small bowl, and add some mild dishwashing soap. Dip a soft, lint-free cloth in the soapy water, and then gentlywipe the jewelry with the damp cloth until the piece is clean. When cleaning it, rub the item along its polish lines.
With KRKC’s high-quality jewelry and sweet tips, do you still worry about jewelry color-fading? Click here to discover some drips!
Consultation email: email@example.com
Custom email: firstname.lastname@example.org